RBH Impression Elites Towers

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Two Shiny black with Shiny aluminum drivers.
Elite Towers. In good Good condition.
Still has 3 years of warranty on them but I don't know if warranty Is transferable. Paid 1600 for LCR. Will let go Center as a front set.
Asking 900 for the Tower or 1100 for all 3 or best Offer. No low Ball offer will be Considered. These are the RBH speaker's the Shady J reviewed. They are as he stated, In my Assessment of these Tower's they are a little Forward with the mid range and if you really like to rock out loud you will need a Sub. They are Excellent for HT set. Very Hi-Rez detail sounding speakers. Clarity and sound stage will not break up at higher volumes. No they Do not sound Bloated on the low end just lacking authority with heavy bass material. Mid bass is Pronounced and resound. With Female voice can get a little Forward sounding I was able to tame it down by using EQ. Not much just down around the 1000 hz setting. I found -1 to -2 but also not with all Sources used. CD player use with Older CD's these towers will Reveal a crappy recording. They are as Described my Son has them and he is moving up the food chain to a much better L/R. I talked him into letting the Center go if it helps with the sale. 70593 area code Pickup or a area of meet around 125 miles to no more than 150. Shipping isn't recommended why? runs around 3 to 5 Benjamins with insurance if buyer is willing to pay shipping and Insurance, buyers Option.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Still has 3 years of warranty on them but I don't know if warranty Is transferable. Paid 1600 for LCR. Will let go Center as a front set.
Asking 900 for the Tower or 1100 for all 3 or best Offer. No low Ball offer will be Considered. These are the RBH speaker's the Shady J reviewed. They are as he stated, In my Assessment of these Tower's they are a little Forward with the mid range and if you really like to rock out loud you will need a Sub. They are Excellent for HT set. Very Hi-Rez detail sounding speakers. Clarity and sound stage will not break up at higher volumes. No they Do not sound Bloated on the low end just lacking authority with heavy bass material. Mid bass is Pronounced and resound. With Female voice can get a little Forward sounding I was able to tame it down by using EQ. Not much just down around the 1000 hz setting. I found -1 to -2 but also not with all Sources used. CD player use with Older CD's these towers will Reveal a crappy recording. They are as Described my Son has them and he is moving up the food chain to a much better L/R. I talked him into letting the Center go if it helps with the sale. 70593 area code Pickup or a area of meet around 125 miles to no more than 150. Shipping isn't recommended why? runs around 3 to 5 Benjamins with insurance if buyer is willing to pay shipping and Insurance, buyers Option.
Very nice speakers, good luck with the sale. They shouldn't last long at those prices. One small correction though, the review was by Steve Feinstein, not me. I only did the measurements.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That's a really good offer I wish I needed speakers right now! Lol

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Very nice speakers, good luck with the sale. They shouldn't last long at those prices. One small correction though, the review was by Steve Feinstein, not me. I only did the measurements.
That's the most Important thing anyone can review speakers trying to be Bias is a whole Nother issue facts don't lie. Your test and post of what you found is Accurate they Definitely don't need to be toed-in much at all on-Axis is where I left them, like that the sound stage was sweet indeed very wide and detailed you didn't almost have to sit in a sweet spot.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That's a really good offer I wish I needed speakers right now! Lol
Dan, I would bet after a week on that ward you crank up your setup and don't want hear nobody talk. And if one of your speaker's sound like umm one of them Patients on your ward Don't hit it with no Syringe full of Sleepytime shot! It's Probably your mindset needing to just chill out. Smooth than slowly crank it up till you feel good again. Feeling good is good enough. Me? I'd Slam down a couple of shots of Jack black than Reference level! lolo

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Would you describe the midrange as Chocolately? :cool:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
[/QUOTE
yes midrange is Semi sweet like dark chocolately!
I find that when you turn up the Treble and lower the Sub trim around 0 or plus +.5 . You'll hear them Harmonies like swiss chocolately! Kind of like reeeclour!!!lol;)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
CLB, got ya back bro! We gonna hunt down a few of them Special Wemenines right.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Dan, I would bet after a week on that ward you crank up your setup and don't want hear nobody talk. And if one of your speaker's sound like umm one of them Patients on your ward Don't hit it with no Syringe full of Sleepytime shot! It's Probably your mindset needing to just chill out. Smooth than slowly crank it up till you feel good again. Feeling good is good enough. Me? I'd Slam down a couple of shots of Jack black than Reference level! lolo
Bro the first day off I turn my phone off get off of the internet crank up the system and lay around and do whatever I want! I call it my decompression day lol :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
CLB, you got ya hair cut? let me know who your Beautician is I want to see if she can do some with this on my head, lol
1B7358A0-3806-4772-A759-46B4B3637A8B.gif

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Look guys! My new lil sweet Thang with the juice to back it up only 1500 a hour!!
She my Avatar now! Told her Id get the word out to help her with her new Business adventure. :cool::)

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Between Auto correct with my smart phone and AutoCorrect on AH which users Hamlet it's a Hassle Constantly proofreading and checking between those two auto correct. Than Mods moving things around or removing post and threads.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Speakers are Sold! Son sold them 2 hours ago to one of his friend's. Just a note he got 1g for all 3.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The rich gets richer. :D
Still can't Figure out why he sold them, with him no telling. He did ask f I wanted them back told him do what ever he needed to do with them. Andrew he is getting a pair of Klips, the ones with the horn on top with the big box at the bottom, the II I think not new a friend of his is selling them to him for 6k I think. The Heritage? I haven't seen them but he has. If those are the ones they are 175 lbs each. lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis