RBH HP-2 Headphones

K

king2b

Audioholic Intern
On the review Gene did on the RBH HP-2 headphones I purchased them when they first came out. I really liked them but I have gone through three pairs of them when one side goes silent. I will say that RBH has been good in replacing them but when my current pair quit working on one side for no apparent reason I have given up. I was wondering if anyone else bought these and had the same problem. RBH has discontinued them and I think I know why!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
On the review Gene did on the RBH HP-2 headphones I purchased them when they first came out. I really liked them but I have gone through three pairs of them when one side goes silent. I will say that RBH has been good in replacing them but when my current pair quit working on one side for no apparent reason I have given up. I was wondering if anyone else bought these and had the same problem. RBH has discontinued them and I think I know why!
No personal experience, but do some searches and you will find that you are not alone with problems for that model.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis