Radical catholic supreme court nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
How do you feel about the radical Left? How about Biden- he's a 'devout' Catholic, but some in the RC church (a couple of Bishops) say he's a bad Catholic.
Just shows how well he can separate his private religious life from public policy. He has to deal with the bishops, his business.
He is not forcing his belief on others or at least in law.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Unfortunately, the original constitution was written a long time ago and the world has left them behind. Some just cannot accept that fact and try to assimilate others to their thinking process. All about power and control.
And, when she cannot leave her religion out of her decision making, what then? Where will you stand? But of course you would like that. It shows.
As has been stated elsewhere, her footprints are visible.
You’re right I would like that. I am a Christian faith base person and that’s how this country was founded
I would pick that over the craziness going on nowadays to where they call playing out riding murder and vandalism and arson as peaceful protest. That’s crazy and oh yeah let’s defund the police. Well buddy what are you gonna do when you need the police who are you going to call one of the politicians you’re right they have their own armed guards to protect them. Who’s going to help protect us. Wanna know who’s going to help protect me and my family ,that’s me and my Smith and Wesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You’re right I would like that. I am a Christian faith base person and that’s how this country was founded
I would pick that over the craziness going on nowadays to where they call playing out riding murder and vandalism and arson as peaceful protest. That’s crazy and oh yeah let’s defund the police. Well buddy what are you gonna do when you need the police who are you going to call one of the politicians you’re right they have their own armed guards to protect them. Who’s going to help protect us. Wanna know who’s going to help protect me and my family ,that’s me and my Smith and Wesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sure as hell wasn't founded by those dirty catholics! :) Remember when that was an issue as recently as the 1960 elections? Nice conflation with non-related subjects....

highfigh

highfigh

It sure as hell wasn't founded by those dirty catholics! :) Remember when that was an issue as recently as the 1960 elections? Nice conflation with non-related subjects....
Referring to the "Kennedy won't be elected because "America doesn't elect Catholics" "?

highfigh

highfigh

words "Biden" and "Radical left" don't belong in the same line. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool, brainwashed by Fox and friends, or have an agenda. Biden is extremely central. In fact, GOP voters should do themselves a favor and travel Europe (if they still alive in few years due to covid) to see what "radical left" actually means.
Getting paid a living salary for a full-time job and having medical coverage aren't radical left ideas, but basic human rights.
You're right- he is more of a left of center candidate. Harris is farther to the left. Where did I wrote that he's far left?

First, I didn't address that question to you and second, I didn't post ANYTHING about him being far-left- I asked because he commented about the far-Right.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
So, if I was a Satanist intent on bringing on the End of The World, you would approve?
Hey now, don't go insulting Satanists, that's actually not what they want to do!

highfigh

highfigh

What radical left would that be in the US? We really don't have one compared to the one on the right.

I like the inquisition skit but more inspires me to song

Biden sounds like a more reasonable catholic....and much better than catering to the bullshit evangelistic charlatans that seem popular on the right.....
All part of the reason I haven't been a member of a religion in a long time- if people who worship the same deity can't agree on more, I don't want any part of it. I do understand the reasons Martin Luther and others wanted to reform the church, though. I disagree with a lot of Catholic ideas, rules and teachings.

highfigh

highfigh

The Catholic Church has a very long sordid history of oppression, misogyny, witch hunts, paedophilia and sexual assault that they've covered up for decades, if not centuries.

I would never, and did not, let my child be in the hands of a Catholic priest.
Centuries. Many centuries. They engaged in all of the seven deadly sins, but told people to avoid them. Typical.

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Getting paid a living salary for a full-time job and having medical coverage aren't radical left ideas, but basic human rights.
The type of people that Republicans consider fully human is a pretty small group.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Isn't this why they are going through the Confirmation Hearing? To find out the answers to those questions. And I'm sure by now people know her She's not somebody new that just stepped onto the scene

Plus wouldn't your statement apply to everybody everybody has a religious view whether you believe whether you don't believe who you believe in everyone has a religious view so it would apply to every single person what makes this such a big deal now
Yes, she has a footprint in her writings. I can see how the hearing went, trying to get answers or not even being asked by others. Interesting hearings. Scary. That is the problem, This hearing's outcome was preordained no matter what.
Yes, my statement would apply to all candidates. We know about Biden's religious beliefs loud and clear and know how he is able to leave it out of his decisions that affects all of us.

It is interesting how she was part of George W.'s legal team in 2000 along with Roberts and another who are on the supreme court today and she will follow,

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I still believe folks can still be free to believe in what ever god they choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Until they have the power of a supreme court.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Biden sounds like a more reasonable catholic....and much better than catering to the bullshit evangelistic charlatans that seem popular on the right.....
He seems to leave his religion behind when he leaves for work.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

If she publicly brought up her religious beliefs while holding a judgeship, then those beliefs are fair game.
Didn't she bring up her belief about life at conception, a religious belief, at the hearing? I think she did. Certainly in publications.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

People who were persecuted in Europe way back when came to this land and almost exterminated all those natives living here.

The writers of the constitution were not all religious people.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
He seems to leave his religion behind when he leaves for work.
Are you crazy that's one of the most absurd things I think I've heard. You don't just turn it off it's always in your head it's what you do it if that's the difference. You're telling me she can't do what he does that's bulshit complete crap

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Didn't she bring up her belief about life at conception, a religious belief, at the hearing? I think she did. Certainly in publications.
I know she did before the hearing, but what people seem to forget about that argument is that IVF is no longer an option for people if the SCOTUS agrees with that standpoint.

Religion needs to be removed from the courts. If we start making laws based on religious beliefs, we have to take ALL religions into account. No matter how much people won't agree with that.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Are you crazy that's one of the most absurd things I think I've heard. You don't just turn it off it's always in your head it's what you do it if that's the difference. You're telling me she can't do what he does that's bulshit complete crap
For me the determining factor is if she will. She should considering the job she has and probably will have.

We have no idea if she will or not. That's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis