robladw

robladw

Audioholic
Has anyone run across or taken any measurements of these speakers? I like what I hear out of them but would like to see some measurements to be sure I am hearing what I think I am.

Audioluvr!

Audioluvr!

Enthusiast
Measurements are meaningless unless you enjoy them in your room on your components. If they make you close your eyes and want to turn it up then that's what's needed.

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
Measurements are meaningless unless you enjoy them in your room on your components. If they make you close your eyes and want to turn it up then that's what's needed.
That was my point of wanting to see the measurements. I did hear them with the Yamaha A-S1200 I just ordered and I liked them with it. I wanted to see if the measurements looked like what I thought I was hearing. I would say they are spot on for the most part. Including that ribbon being better than most off the vertical axis.

Audioluvr!

Audioluvr!

Enthusiast
Quads are an excellent platform! I just don't have the listening real estate for them. I had a pair of Apogee Duetta's that matched really well with SS monos and a tube pre but Ex #2 or 3 made me get rid of them...

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
Quads are an excellent platform! I just don't have the listening real estate for them. I had a pair of Apogee Duetta's that matched really well with SS monos and a tube pre but Ex #2 or 3 made me get rid of them...
Yeah I really like what I heard from them especially with that Yamaha Amp. Thank you for the response as well. Do you ever wonder if you made the wrong choice giving up the system you enjoyed? :)

Audioluvr!

Audioluvr!

Enthusiast
It's all a journey. Sometimes you just need to make a turn and follow a new trail. Stereo equipment is like women. The really good ones are really expensive.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's all a journey. Sometimes you just need to make a turn and follow a new trail. Stereo equipment is like women. The really good ones are really expensive.
Maybe if you think expensive women are worth it....

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
Some of the “cheap” ones “perform” better than their high dollar counterparts.;)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Spartan
Quite the opposite. It would be a bargain at twice the price.:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis