PSN positive support experience

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I just wanted to mention as a PlayStation 3 user: I had a good experience with PSN support this week. I spoke to someone within minutes of calling who spoke perfect English, after a few more minutes I was given good advice. My NHL app wasn't streaming... they suggested what should have been obvious to me before I even called... uninstall the app, redownload/reinstall.

I had to slap my own forehead I must be off my software-game, I followed instructions and it worked perfect.

Me = Happy customer, watching out-of-town hockey games like a champion beer swigging couch potato :)

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I just wanted to mention as a PlayStation 3 user: I had a good experience with PSN support this week. I spoke to someone within minutes of calling who spoke perfect English, after a few more minutes I was given good advice. My NHL app wasn't streaming... they suggested what should have been obvious to me before I even called... uninstall the app, redownload/reinstall.

I had to slap my own forehead I must be off my software-game, I followed instructions and it worked perfect.

Me = Happy customer, watching out-of-town hockey games like a champion beer swigging couch potato :)
You must now go an kneel before Lord Stanley's Cup and say ten Wayne Gretzky's, ten Patrick Roy's and five Bobby Orr's for allowing this blasphemy to happen.:D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Isn't he competing in the International Twister Championship? :eek: :D So it might be a while before he gets back.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis