MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Yesterday, while watching the Fantastic Four the screen kept going blank momentarily (no or weak signal flashed across screen). After awhile it stopped and the movie played normally. Is this a HDMI or a disc issue? My son has played many games in the family room using the PS3 and the receiver HDMI connection without mishap. Anyone else run into this.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Do you have it connected to a network? Do you have the latest firmware updates? I have had that happen in a few games, mostly PS2, and in a few movies, but that stopped happening to me once firmware 1.6 came out.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Thanks. I have not downloaded any updates since we purchased the remote. I'll have my son bring it to the family room tonight and get the firmware up to date.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Hey mudshark,love the username,is it taken from the Flo & Eddie stuff at the Fillmore ?

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
It is a from a character in Frank Zappa's songs. I was called that in my Air Force days. Better known as the Mudshark in your mythology (dum dum dum).

You are the first to ask.;)

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
It is a from a character in Frank Zappa's songs. I was called that in my Air Force days. Better known as the Mudshark in your mythology (dum dum dum).

You are the first to ask.;)
Well right about that time peoples,a fur trapper, who was strictly from commercials.........jumped up from behind my iglo....... & said peekaboo,woo oo oooo & went right upside the head of my favorite baby seal.........with a lead filled snow shoe:D

Anyhow there is much more to the mudshark,it goes way back when Flo & Eddie were still with the Mothers of Invention,they used to do a live routine called the Mudshark & Bwannadick,funny stuff but way too filthy to repeat,it's on the Fillmore East album.

Flo & Eddie went on to form the Turtles after leaving the Mothers of Invention.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Holy Cow! I am impressed (bends left knee in homage). From the Mothers to the Turtles is quite the cultural difference.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis