PS3 Newbie Needs help from gamers

T

tritondelmar

Enthusiast
I rent 2 videos games for PS3 and when I used the 1th one was ok,but when I tried the 2nd video I read in the PS3 I don't have enough memory to set up the game,so I have to quit the game and look for memory,where can I do that please help Me:confused:

phlakvest

phlakvest

Audioholic
What size harddrive does your PS3 have?

Do you have music or videos stored on it?

T

tritondelmar

Enthusiast
What size harddrive does your PS3 have?

Do you have music or videos stored on it?
Is the new PS3 80 GB,i rent the video game PURE when I play it there was a screen that says the software needs an update to played ,Do You want to updated to played and I press Ok,and the Ps3 save something and this game is Ok I can play it any time but I try other games and I need more memory ,also I just play 2 cd's but i don't know if copy that. Tanks

phlakvest

phlakvest

Audioholic
My first thought was maybe your harddrive was full, but Its not if you only played one game.

What's the second game your trying to play?

Does it ask to install an update when you launch it? Or does it go straight to the error screen?

Can you either take a picture of the screen? or copy down the exact error message?

T

tritondelmar

Enthusiast
My first thought was maybe your harddrive was full, but Its not if you only played one game.

What's the second game your trying to play?

Does it ask to install an update when you launch it? Or does it go straight to the error screen?

Can you either take a picture of the screen? or copy down the exact error message?
Is no a error it said: Your HDD has insufficient space,You need 419Mb for the initial set up of ratchet & Clank Future tools of Destruction.Please create some free space and try again,press and hold PS button,then chose "Quit Game" to quit the application. The game name is Ratchet & Clank

Lightning Steve

Lightning Steve

Audioholic
Go under "system" and scroll down to the second last line (forget what it says) and it will show you what size hard drive you have and how much free space there is.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis