T

timmywit

Enthusiast
Glad you're enjoying it! That picture is far crisper than what I get from the Epson 2045 on my ohsonotperfectlypainted wall - but of course that price was a toe-dip in the pool!

But it is Mission Accomplished in terms of it completely persuading my wife to embrace projection, so yeah, JVC better make me happy with what they could unveil this week!

Did you happen to grab a spare lamp at purchase? I do not know the hour rating for yours, but I was happy to have a spare right when I wanted it because friends were coming to town. The lamps don't just die, they dim slowly. I think I hit almost 150% of expected lamp hours until I decided to swap it out, just to have a fresh, bright image to show off.

Oh, if you enjoy racing at all, Gran Turismo on a giant screen is AWESOME! They now have several Formula One cars too if you desire to experience Light-speed.
Good thought on the lamp. I'll get one on order. I used to love racing games as a kid. Been years since I have played one. I might have to give that Gran Turismo a shot!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis