Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Cables

Votes: 19 13.2%

• Total voters
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Please tell us why type of prizes you cherish most for our monthly contest program.

Peppy

Peppy

Junior Audioholic
Many Prize is good, even the small one. I am from the school who prefer to see for example, 5 prize of a total value of $1000 than 1 prize for the same value. I know, it must be my side of "I rarely win anything" whose crying out loud.....or my "Robin Hood" heart who like to see more shareing the goodies who talk !

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
I'll go with "YES" or "ONE OF EACH". The real prize on this website is information, from both the webmasters and the people who go out of their way to help. The rest is just chocolatey goodness. :)

soundjunkie

soundjunkie

Audioholic Intern
I need it all! Sure, some prizes more than others, but a prize is a prize! :D

J

james_bujold

Audiophyte
Pre Pro

pre pro dude!
theres nothing like a Sunfire keeping the home warm.
sweeeeeeeeeet

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Sure I would accept a pair of Martin Logan's or that new Krell amp, or what ever other exotic item that is beyond my budget.

But just as nice would be a $30 line conditioner.

The information is the real reward. A free gift is just something extra to make somebody happy.

Peppy

Peppy

Junior Audioholic
It seems that for once every one agree ! We all love "Free Stuff" ! Who said that it's impossible to have every one agree on the same subject ! :)

J

jamartin

Audiophyte
pre -pro with amp

I have been looking for an upgradable pre-pro. Many companies like Outlaw and AV 123 sell reasonably priced, well built units. With this reasonable price comes no ablility upgrade the HARDWARE, and limited software upgradebility. Is Onkyo/Integra the only company experimenting with a truly upgradable product? For this reason I would love to have free prepro :) until more companies use a computer based architecture.

P

paparam

Audiophyte
Preferred Prizes

I never win contests.....but I can dream. I do want to upgrade my receiver-it is 6 years old (Onkyo with 5.1). Any chance the Yamaha RX-V4600 will be offered as a prize?
Al in SE CT

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
I would gladly accept and use any item I won. I must admit that a receiver would be immediately put up for sale. I have never owned one and see no reason to start now. :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis