Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I just bought a Zune. I loaded up the startup disc and it tells me my computer doesn't meet the system requirements (which is bull pucky). My computer's performance specs more than meet the system requirements and 32 bit Vista Basic is included on the list of acceptable operating systems.

So the question is, should I keep the Zune and try to figure out how to get it working (any help would be great:D) or should I just take it back (especially if it's going to have more problems down the road).

It's a 30GB Zune, which is out of production, would this have anything to do with it not working? Did they just pull support on this product or something?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
LOL, nevermind, I got it working. Hopefully I was just doing something wrong and the Zune has no problems. *crosses fingers*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad that you got it working, Seth. Having a new toy not work right out of the box can be annoying/disappointing.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Zune.... rhymes with Lune.... which sounds LAME :D

Honestly, the Sansa was better. Your particular one might be bum.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
The Zune sucks, I took it back. The Sansa is staying. I might get a video Sansa. The new 4GB model has a micro SD slot as well as a jog dial for better navigation than the Sansa I have now. The model I am looking at getting is around $100 and has a striking resemblance the iPod Nano, although it's a bit chunkier.:cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis