Primus.hallucino-genetics.live 2004

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
The new dvd from Primus is unbelievable. The sound quality is the best "in-concert" I have ever heard. These guys are better than ever. You will be blown away by their performance! The jams during the songs rival Tool. :D

Az B

Az B

Audioholic
Thanks for the heads up! I really love concert DVDs, but so many of them suck sound quality-wise.

Is it 16:9?

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
It is 4:3- Dolby Digital 5.1 & PCM Stereo- All Region NTSC. Watching it now. I can't stress enough how superb the sound quality is. It is the best sound I have EVER heard come from my system!

Frizzle Fry was one of my favorite albums from Primus. But, it has the worst quality sound of all the Primus albums. The new DVD has nine Primus favorites, and the whole Frizzle Fry album performed live in one 2 hour 35 minute set!

There are two DVD's out by Primus. I have both. One is "Animals should not try to act like people". It is for the Primus fan with alot of "bootleg quality" past performances. All in 2 channel. The one to get is "Hallucino-Genetics". It is 5.1 and current!

Last edited:
Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
Just watched the first half of the DVD. The Frizzle Fry portion is tonight.

All I can say is , WOW! Just plain kick-arse! I have not seen them live is several years and this really was a welcomed surprise. Can't wait to see the Frizzle Fry portion tonight.

It really reminded me of the first time I saw them back in the early 90's. They were on tour with Rush. That's still one of the best shows I have ever seen. Primus and then Rush. It does not get much better than that.

Shinerman

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Yes indeed! :D Rush & Primus? Together? Uh, Ma, Guad! Killer! :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis