EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
First president in history. Unfortunately, Nixon never was, or this would have been a nothing burger.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
It's probably more of a "hiding the salami" story than a nothing burger story.

Stormy Daniels might be able to clarify which metaphor is more apt.

The odds of the orange private citizen in question (who was president in the past) spending any time in prison in connection with this alleged crime are effectively zero.

>>>Even if Mr. Trump is indicted, convicting him or sending him to prison will be challenging. The case against the former president hinges on an untested and therefore risky legal theory involving a complex interplay of laws, all amounting to a low-level felony. If Mr. Trump were ultimately convicted, he would face a maximum sentence of four years, though prison time would not be mandatory.<<<

One caveat is that the actual charges have not been made public. It's conceivable that there's more to it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Finally. I really liked Stormy's response to a trumper who tweeted her with something to the effect that drumphy wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole....and she quipped back true, he used a 3 inch one. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

What I was trying to convey is that if Nixson was indicted this would not have been so difficult to bring to prosecution that presidents are untouchable, no president has been prosecuted before, etc.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I long for the day when this clowns name doesn't come up for months or years at a time....as long as he's getting attention, he doesn't care what its for....as long as he gets it.
Never thought Id live to see the days when someone who represents everything wrong with Humanity rolled up in a fat, stupid, blow-dried and dyed, fat orange puff ball dominate our lives every day with his nonsense.

One indictment down....three to go.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What I was trying to convey is that if Nixson was indicted this would not have been so difficult to bring to prosecution that presidents are untouchable, no president has been prosecuted before, etc.
Not that perhaps others weren't also guilty of crimes, but had the backing of the general good ol' boys club?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Don't remember the comment by this clown but I am hearing he wanted to be a historical figure/president
Well, his dream is coming true, twice impeached and indicted.

Too bad Ford read the tealeaves incorrectly pardoning Nixon.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
@mtrycraft

Would you please change the title of this thread? It now reads “President Indicted”. Trump is no longer president — he’s an Ex-President.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@mtrycraft

Would you please change the title of this thread? It now reads “President Indicted”. Trump is no longer president — he’s an Ex-President.
Well since it usually moves to what their highest previous public position was....in drumphy's case what would that be?

C

Chesapeake HT

Junior Audioholic
Never thought Id live to see the days when someone who represents everything wrong with Humanity rolled up in a fat, stupid, blow-dried and dyed, fat orange puff ball dominate our lives every day with his nonsense.
One of the reasons I don’t pay any attention to the news.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I long for the day when this clowns name doesn't come up for months or years at a time....as long as he's getting attention, he doesn't care what its for....as long as he gets it.

One indictment down....three to go.
Kind of his appeal amongst MAGA fans. They do like their losers (MTG, Gaetz, Tucker, Hannity etc). It's why Trump won the 2016 primary.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump has to keel over. It's really the only way left. Then the RNP can be better.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Love how the Trumpites immediately tried to spin it as his legal issues have something to do with Biden to end his campaign. While the end of his campaign is a likely result, politics didn't cause Trump's stupidity. Rally their supporters to them like the fake claims of voter fraud.

It is like watching fireworks, I am looking forward to a big finale here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis