Prayers and positve thoughts please........

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
Liz is having a lump in her breast removed and just would like any help I can get in hopes this will be over soon, it been a long couple weeks. Thanks for any support. Respectfully, Chad

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You're both in our prayers. We were there a few years ago and, yes, it sucks. Thank God it was benign. I pray hers is too.

But, in either case, cherish that woman more than ever from now on.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Chad and Liz,

Best of luck and wishes. I hope that all goes well.

Adam

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
My thoughts go out to you guys, I certainly hope it's just a simple quick fix and she'll get back on with her life as usual. :)

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
ThAnks all for the kind words, I know I have strong opinions and love a good debate but these times remind me how silly it all is in the big picture and I really appreciate the thoughts. Wont know much till some testing is done so for a week or so we will be in the dark but I am killing time in waiting room as I type and just hoping for the best. Sincerely...Chad

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
ThAnks all for the kind words, I know I have strong opinions and love a good debate but these times remind me how silly it all is in the big picture and I really appreciate the thoughts. Wont know much till some testing is done so for a week or so we will be in the dark but I am killing time in waiting room as I type and just hoping for the best. Sincerely...Chad
Yes, the best to both of you. Yes, times like these audio is insignificant:D
Make sure you ask the appropriate questions of the doctors and get the good one out there which I am sure will be the case.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Liz is having a lump in her breast removed and just would like any help I can get in hopes this will be over soon, it been a long couple weeks. Thanks for any support. Respectfully, Chad
Wow me and my S.O. are closer now than ever before. Things like this can often bring couples closer together and I hope everything works out for Liz and yourself.

Regards & Best Wishes, Bill

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am sorry to hear that. My prayers are with both of you. I hope the best for you in a very bad situation.

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
Best wishes to the both of you. My family will keep you and Liz in our prayers. I have to echo what mtry said earlier, make sure you get straightforward answers from the doctor to any of your questions.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I said a prayer for Liz, and your entire family. Be strong....for her. God Bless you both.

Peace,
Tommy

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Chad best regards my friend. I will pray that everything goes smoothly for Liz. I am going through this myself with my Mom as she has Lung Cancer. Be sure to keep us posted. Take care and God bless you both.

Cheers,

Phil

C

chadnliz

Senior Audioholic
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and words, Liz is resting and I am keeping her in ice and crackers....and Vicodin. I come from a medical family with Doctors and Respitory Therapists in our ranks and being disabled myself I have learned the value of taking notes on any questions you have so as not ot forget anything in the moment. Liz is off work for the week and in around 10 days we will know whats the next step so for now just try to get better and enjoy the Holiday. For those that have struggles know I am pulling for you too and respond in kind.............again I really appreciate what all has been offered. Sincerely Chad

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Prayers and Positive Thoughts are on their way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis