Practically new Canton GLE 496.2 speakers

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Will add details if I think of any but time is short tonight...

Purchased May 2018
Selling because I've finally found exactly what I've wanted (Revel F30)
These really sound great, but I wanted something with more low end. But the mids and highs are wonderful.
Makassar finish (https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/cantgle496.2mksra/canton-gle-496.2-8-3-way-floorstanding-speaker-zebra-wood-each/1.html)
A couple tiny nicks, probably from moving them around since I've had them in 3 different rooms :oops:
(picture #6, those aren't scratches on the top above the midrange... just lint). The nick is inthe black plastic above and to the right
Still have boxes
Smoke free home, and my puppies never touch my stuff. No cats
ZIP code 23608, pickup only
Asking $500. Want those Advents too? (Heritage, just need woofers) Take em! :)

Attachments

NorseMythology

NorseMythology

Junior Audioholic
I would be all over this if I hadn't decided to get a subwoofer before speakers.

Great deal for someone, wish I had enough for both.

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
You in Newport News?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
man i would love to have both of these,im just realizing now its an 8 hour drive from where i am,im not sure if im that crazy yet have to get back to ya if they dont sell soon.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

man i would love to have both of these,im just realizing now its an 8 hour drive from where i am,im not sure if im that crazy yet have to get back to ya if they dont sell soon.
Didn't you say Hagerstown MD? I don't remember that being very far from DC, and I'm just a hair over 3 hours from DC. If you really want these I'm willing to drive part way. I'm willing to do that on your behalf since you were the first who mentioned buying them. Just let me know!

xreaperx22

xreaperx22

Junior Audioholic
how much were the advents? idk i am really debating it lol,im one of those guys that spends hours and hours at the store cuz i just cant make my mind up lol

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

I didn't really have a price on the Advents, but was just adding them to sweeten the deal. I paid $70 for them.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

These are still available. I'm open to reasonable offers (although $200 off almost new is still darn good). Going to put the KEF iq9's up for sale too and keep whichever pair doesn't sell. Also including a 10" BassX sub with the deal. Will get pics of that tonight.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis