lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
.....no, I can't afford PS Audio......I have to buy my modest equipment used and I'm very proud of it. My time is consumed with taking care of elderly parents and trying to steel a few minutes relaxing and listening to some music. This is my first day of joining this forum and boy, you guys are sa'weet! lighten up....it's just a hobby!
...and thank you for the psychoanalysis, as I'll use that just prior to flushing! .....btw, that's why eBay and other sites sell our 'crap', mess-ups and antiquated equipment.........we live, we learn, we buy, we sell......it'a a HOBBY!......enjoy it............! Light'en up!!!!!
LOL you jumped in with BS Audio, sorry, I can't help myself, Paul just annoys the f*ck out of me :) Most of us around here are uh, thrifty....

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
.....no, I can't afford PS Audio......I have to buy my modest equipment used and I'm very proud of it. My time is consumed with taking care of elderly parents and trying to steel a few minutes relaxing and listening to some music. This is my first day of joining this forum and boy, you guys are sa'weet! lighten up....it's just a hobby!
...and thank you for the psychoanalysis, as I'll use that just prior to flushing! .....btw, that's why eBay and other sites sell our 'crap', mess-ups and antiquated equipment.........we live, we learn, we buy, we sell......it'a a HOBBY!......enjoy it............! Light'en up!!!!!
I have a pretty active Craigslist thread. I ain't afraid to sift through some crap to find the occasional gem! Check out these Infinity IL30 towers I picked up for 10 bucks!

4601_copy_644x483.jpeg

They're almost my favorite speakers right now because they sound so good and I got them so cheap. I'm all over the used market! What kind of speakers do you have?

D

drpramman

Audiophyte
LOL you jumped in with BS Audio, sorry, I can't help myself, Paul just annoys the f*ck out of me :) Most of us around here are uh, thrifty....
LOL....you are funny! PS Audio is just one site I've looked at. The owner of this site has good videos. Raven Audio, ZKelectronics, Crutchfield to name a few.
.......take the info you want and leave the rest........
(I think Paul rents space in your brain.......for free! not unlike, Donald Trump with the Dempocrats.)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
We use the steam vent area for politics....and don't get me started with drumphys

D

drpramman

Audiophyte
.....I only came in this forum to learn a bit about toroidal vs el core......one day I might need to replace my B&K 307 avr. It's has a toroidal for a power supply and it puts out 150 wpc consistently. I just wanted to see what a good replacement unit with newer features. I didn't want to spend a ton, don't need all the bells/whistles, 5.2/7.1 okay.
.....but thanks, just the same

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Choosing a device based on EI vs toroidal.....that's all you're interested in other than spreading bullshit grandpa paul stuff? :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis