Power Recliner Battery Pack

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Getting new recliners this week. Any body have experience with the chargeable battery pack for recliners? I.e. brands, tips, etc...
I can’t place them near a power source.
thanks

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Getting new recliners this week. Any body have experience with the chargeable battery pack for recliners? I.e. brands, tips, etc...
thanks
Looks like it would need 120V AC? Have you asked the recliner maker?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
thanks
The problem is that all theater chairs seem to be powered now which is dumb. My previous chairs were not powered and were fine. Theater chairs that I know of can not be powered from batteries unless you used an inverter. This would be a bulky and very expensive arrangement and not practical. Only chairs designed for the disabled that can raise a patient to the erect position are required to have battery backup in the event of power failure. They will get a patient erect once in my experience, and then the batteries need replacing.

My new chairs can not be powered from batteries, and I suspect yours can not be either. So you will need to run extension cords, or have an electrician place an outlet for each chair in the floor. All my chairs have to have an outlet. These manufacturers are so dumb, they can not even figure out how to let the power flow from one chair to the next even when they are in a straight line. They is absolutely no excuse for not being able to power a row of chairs from one outlet. To me if I were a manufacturer that would be just an obvious requirement.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
thanks
Me thinks some of these will be in your future.

1603821518784.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis