Possible PS3 Price Cut???

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I was surfing the net and came across this little article. While it isn't 100 percent as it seems rather speculative it would be interesting if it was true. I guess the E3 convention is less than a week away so we will see if they make an announcement. If it is true Microsoft will have their hands full dealing with 500 dollar ps3 especially because it is supposed to work with the five free blu-ray offer as well. That is if this is all true and the anonymous source is actually legitamite.

Just thought I would through it out there.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Well, if it is in the ad, why wouldn't the price be cut?

This is good news as far as I am concerned, I would very much like to have the system not just for Blu-ray, but for GTA4.:D:D:D:D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Well the add hasn't been released yet its supposed to be out next around the 15th so its not set in stone and could be some hoax but I am hoping not. With decreased production costs of the ps3 there is speculation that at the $600 price point they aren't loosing money on consoles sold but breaking even if not making a miniscule amount. With the added insentive to sell ps3s in the format war Sony will be making some big movies soon.

FYI I love my ps3 :-D great game system and blu-ray player. Everyone should check out Super Stardust HD if they have a ps3 great game!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I posted about this a few weeks ago, probably in someone else's thread. It was announced when the S300 was announced and that there would be a $100 reduction of the price of ALL BD players. What wasn't clear was whether or not it would include the PS3 and speculation was that it would.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis