Polk Signature S55 5.0 system? Other recommendations welcome!

I

I.T.Burnout

Audiophyte
Hi all!

I've been a polk fan for years. I've enjoyed their warm mid range and their smooth silk dome tweeters. I'm going to buy a new rig for my home and was looking for at the 5.0 system on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Signature-Speaker-Bookshelf/dp/B06WVFGFD1

Do you have any others I should look at? I'm welcome to alternatives. I'm just looking for again, warm mids and smooth non-piercing highs. The silk domes were one reason I've liked polk for so long, but now they've moved away from those and I'm concerned.

I'm not looking for earth shattering SPL, I'm going to use them for double duty music/home theater. I'll be using a Yamaha RX-V683BL head unit good for about 100 watts RMS.

Thanks folks!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I have heard those Polk Signature series bookshelf speakers they are good for the money and would be hard to beat for the price they are going for. That AVR you have wouldn’t have any problems driving them. If you can find a Best Buy go give them a test run. There are many good bookshelf speakers out there a Ton really. Just do your own Research

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis