Polk RTi10 and csi5. Grab em?

J

Jeff5347

Audioholic
As the title says I'm looking at the rti10's and csi5. I have Athena as-f2 mains and a Polk t30 center. I have not auditioned any speakers as I got the Athena's off of MP a few years ago. They have great specs...92db, 250watts, dual 8" woofers...I really like how they sound but I got them pretty much for free so I'm looking to see if the polks would be any better. From the threads and posts it sounds like ppl like the rti10's but not sure how they compare to the Athena's. Thoughts?
With the csi5 I'm pretty sure it would blow the t30 away. The price they have the 3 speakers listed for is 250 but I'd try to offer 200 if not a bit less

So I'm curious on thoughts if I should pull the trigger or just change out the center?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
I am a Polk fan, so I probably would do it. Peace and goodwill.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked the RTiA line better than the RTi. The Athena F2s were pretty nice speakers at the time, but the RTi line I would say is probably worth it at that price.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I liked the RTiA line better than the RTi. The Athena F2s were pretty nice speakers at the time, but the RTi line I would say is probably worth it at that price.
Was thinking the same about the price being right. Not a bad deal (@$200 or less) if they're in good shape.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis