Polk rti 38 Vs Axiom M3ti

W

warant

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I am debating between the Polk Rti 38s or the Axiom M3ti's. I have heard the polks in person, but not the Axiom. I have never even heard about that company, but I have been reading really good things about them. I am looking for people that give me some imput. Has anyone ever compared them head to head?</font>

2x6spds

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>I had a pair of Polk RT25i's and Axiom M3Tis. These Polks are very nice speakers but not able to play in the same league as the Axioms. The M3Tis are audiophile quality speakers which will amaze you with their accuracy, enormous soundstage, detail and overall incredibly rich and pleasant reproduction of music.</font>

W

whiteusmc75

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>How about compairing the Polk Audio LSi series to the Axiom M80 system?
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
<font color='#000080'>hehe... what makes the Axioms such a value is the direct-to-consumer sales model.. You save up to 30% in price right off the bat.</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Polks LSI series looks impressive. &nbsp;They are using pretty high end Vifa tweeter that measures quite well and used by many high end companies. &nbsp;If they implemented it right, it should be a good speaker. &nbsp;The reviews are positive on these speakers in many publications so they are worth checking out!</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I dont doubt that the lsi's are awsome, but they cost twice as much as the Axioms &nbsp;

I bought the Axioms about two months ago, and how you say, ah yes: ear candy!

The price was right too. I got a pair for $250 from the factory outlet. These speakers are sweet. Razor sharp detail, and a awsome soundstage. Blow the Polk rti 38's out of the water! Not as much bass, but I have an SVS sub on the way &nbsp;

Check svs subs out, they are pretty badass for a good price.

I still would like to listen to the LSi series but dont know a places that sell them..

thanks for the input!</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Warant;

Sounds like you are assembling quite a nice system. &nbsp;Realize two primary reasons why the Polk LSI's sell for much more than the Axioms:
1) Cosmetics
2) Different marketing model (Axiom sells direct, thus cuts out the middle man and potentially 20-30% margin)

Since I haven't personally heard the Polk LSI's to compare with the Axioms, I cannot comment on their sound. &nbsp;

However I have no doubt in my mind that Axiom products are a substantial bargin. &nbsp;Many loudspeaker companies can learn a thing or two about value from them
</font>

X

xavier

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>was thinking of buying the nht sb1 which cost similar to the polk rti 38. Both are similar but i dont know which to buy.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis