Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Remember Ronald Reagan and Nancy giving him advice in his ear? But, those were the good old days.
Big difference, Ronnie didn't go 'out to lunch' until he was in his second term. Biden on the other hand has no clue where the cafeteria is and he's still in his first term ..........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Big difference, Ronnie didn't go 'out to lunch' until he was in his second term. Biden on the other hand has no clue where the cafeteria is and he's still in his first term ..........
Trump’s attempted coup in his first term failed in part because there still were some Republicans left with moral integrity. In his second term, if Americans are dumb enough to vote for him, he’ll make sure that morally hollow sycophantic lipstickles are placed everywhere in government. The majority (most?) of Republican members of Congress are of that type.

Now that the Republicans in the Supreme Court has given him immunity against criminal prosecution Trump will for sure use that for revenge and retribution.

In jinjuku’s brighter moments he noted that one does not only vote for President but also who he chooses to surround himself with.

So anyone claiming that Trump and Biden are equally bad is a fucking moron.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not that I like Biden at all, but I hope you enjoy King Donald after the election. And the Dems are definitely going down with Joe as their candidate. I wish we had 2 different choices, but we are stuck with these 2. Hell, I was ready to vote for Niki Haley over Biden, but I will vote for anyone running against the draft dodging, tax cheating, sexual predator, habitual liar, grifter, veteran disparager, seditionist, felon, and longtime racist and sexist who is currently on track to become the 47th president. If he becomes president, I will support him because that's what our citizens voted for. Heaven help our future generations.

jinjuku

jinjuku

in jinjuku’s brighter moments he noted that one does not only vote for President but also who he chooses to surround himself with.

So anyone claiming that Trump and Biden are equally bad is a fucking moron.
You're the idiot that has been downplaying Bidens, now on full display, decline. This post of yours is also your pivot away from 'explaining' away his obvious deficiencies. So you no longer want to talk about your prior insistence that Biden isn't in significant mental decline. Fine by me. At least it's a type of mental growth and integrity, even if forced by mere fact.

Agree that Trump is a horrible choice. But if Biden continues to run as sock puppet candidate I want to know whom I'm actually voting for. Because I vote FOR a candidate, I don't vote against one.

I wouldn't go calling someone stupid when you can't figure out some one that is 81 is of diminished capacity. You had a fucking MD/Surgeon create a thread with their supporting theory on it and since you are obviously incapable of pushing back on almost anything with facts, you and others resorted to name calling @TLS Guy. Class act you and your ass suckers are.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Not that I like Biden at all, but I hope you enjoy King Donald after the election. And the Dems are definitely going down with Joe as their candidate. I wish we had 2 different choices, but we are stuck with these 2. Hell, I was ready to vote for Niki Haley over Biden, but I will vote for anyone running against the draft dodging, tax cheating, sexual predator, habitual liar, grifter, veteran disparager, seditionist, felon, and longtime racist and sexist who is currently on track to become the 47th president. If he becomes president, I will support him because that's what our citizens voted for. Heaven help our future generations.
The Dems knew two years ago that Biden was going to represent a real issue for them. But out of a surreal amount of disrespect for the common American they thought they could 'pull it off' and if push came to shove 'get one over'.

That ship has done sailed. I honestly don't care if the foot was on the other shoe and it was Trump experiencing this type of mental decline. I would say good riddance and when the opposition is making a mistake you don't correct them. You get the hell out of their way.

My issue, and it's mirrored in this and some other threads, is that I'm a social Dem, fiscal Rep, and I'm far from a moron and resent the way the Dems have handled this and resent the way others here have tried to tell me and others we can't believe our lying eyes. But holy-cow has that abruptly stopped. It's crickets now on that front.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You're the idiot that has been downplaying Bidens, now on full display, decline. This post of yours is also your pivot away from 'explaining' away his obvious deficiencies. So you no longer want to talk about your prior insistence that Biden isn't in significant mental decline. Fine by me. At least it's a type of mental growth and integrity, even if forced by mere fact.

Agree that Trump is a horrible choice. But if Biden continues to run as sock puppet candidate I want to know whom I'm actually voting for. Because I vote FOR a candidate, I don't vote against one.

I wouldn't go calling someone stupid when you can't figure out some one that is 81 is of diminished capacity. You had a fucking MD/Surgeon create a thread with their supporting theory on it and since you are obviously incapable of pushing back on almost anything with facts, you and others resorted to name calling @TLS Guy. Class act you and your ass suckers are.
You’re a fucking moron.

jinjuku

jinjuku

You’re a fucking moron.
I love it. The monosyllabic response to getting one's ass handed to them. I can't wait for the next debate. Get the Vitamin B12 drip going. These told you so posts are brutal but needed:D

Sorry you're butt sore. Lol. I'll even up-vote your post. Here ya go....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Dems knew two years ago that Biden was going to represent a real issue for them. But out of a surreal amount of disrespect for the common American they thought they could 'pull it off' and if push came to shove 'get one over'.

That ship has done sailed. I honestly don't care if the foot was on the other shoe and it was Trump experiencing this type of mental decline. I would say good riddance and when the opposition is making a mistake you don't correct them. You get the hell out of their way.

My issue, and it's mirrored in this and some other threads, is that I'm a social Dem, fiscal Rep, and I'm far from a moron and resent the way the Dems have handled this and resent the way others here have tried to tell me and others we can't believe our lying eyes. But holy-cow has that abruptly stopped. It's crickets now on that front.
I agree and I consider myself as a social Dem and fiscal Rep. I really wish that they would both bow out of this race for different reasons.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I agree and I consider myself as a social Dem and fiscal Rep. I really wish that they would both bow out of this race for different reasons.
David, we need more centrist thinking people like you, not the idiotic extremes we see from both parties !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis