Plethora of Garbage

H

hopjohn

Full Audioholic
Seems movies just aren't as original or as well concieved as they have been in the past. Maybe I'm just getting too old and have pretty much seen it all before, but there just hasn't been as many flicks out there recently that I find all that appealing. I'm hoping this summer's crop will end the drought.

Also I've guess I've been on this planet long enough now to see certain genres regenerated, like the recently released "13 going on 30", which has the same premis as movies like Big with Tom Hanks and another starring Kurt Cameron back in the 80's. Is their any orginallity out there anymore? Maybe I'll have to start writing scripts and submit them to Hollywood.

It seems even those movies I have enjoyed like the LOTR trilogy, I'd already enjoyed in book form during my youth. Oh well I guess I'll just have to either lower my standards or watch fewer and fewer. :(

zipper

zipper

Full Audioholic
I tend to agree with you.It seems as though Hollywood has run out of ideas.I enjoyed "2nd hand lions" but felt it could have been even better.Also noticing song remakes in their 3rd generation now.
I'd like to see more movies like "American Beauty" & "Good Will Hunting".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis