Please help - Want to Buy Floor Standing Loudspeaker

Nihir Kumar

Nihir Kumar

Audiophyte
Hi Guys, Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I am Nihir, from Vienna and I am very new to hi-fi system , And this will be my first Hi-fi set up which i am building up slowly. I have currently following setup:-
TV - Samsung 4K 65" UHD - UE65JU6450UXZG
AV Receiver - Denon AVRX2300W

Now i am looking for good quality sound system , my usage are listening to music from YouTube, Watching Netflix (4K UHD), Listening to Radio, Watching Movie, and sometimes Playing Music from Mobile.
I was having Sony Soundbar - HT CT790, and i was not satisfied with Bass, so i sold it.

Currently I am looking for ONLY 2 Floor Standing loudspeaker, budget near 300€ Per piece. Also in future i want to get a Sub and a Center Speaker. Let me know if you have any suggestion around , or which electronic store i can get good deal since it's christmas. I like to feel bass, but should not be over.

Thanks again for any suggestion

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It is hard to offer suggestions when we don't know what is available in your part of the world. Some speaker companies which make reliably good speakers to look at: JBL, Paradigm, Revel, Dali, Monitor Audio. It is hard to go wrong with any of those brands.

charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
Wharfedale is always a safe bet. They have a wide range of speakers in that price range. Should be very available in Vienna (assuming Austria.)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis