G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I have not been on here for at least a year or two. But, I do have a dilemma with a PlayStation VR system, that I have to get a game or two for, for one of my nephews Birthdays which is coming up.
The closest I can come to knowing exactly what system they have, One of my nephews says they have a PlayStation VR, and the two pictures attached below. So, based on the little that I’ve provided(sorry everyone), can someone(s) tell me the best most involved, newest(as of October 2021)baseball VR game(s)there is/are for the PlayStation VR in the pictures, that will specifically be played on the PlayStation VR Consol? And especially a PlayStation VR game that will require a possible accessory like A small bat or ball attachment or perhaps even a mat that must be stood upon while playing? I need this by November 13. I had been trying to find it on my own. But no really good matches could be found. By me anyway. Lol0871D2C2-5F5C-4FDD-A0CF-8DC5C1585351.jpegA8FF5D83-F66C-4124-B35D-73AA3C5365B9.jpeg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PSVR is an add on to the PlayStation and cannot be used with out one. The PSVR is the headset only and those controllers were previously purchased separate. The PlayStation camera is also required to work with the PSVR headset, but some bundles include the whole thing (headset, camera, controllers and possibly even earbuds). Some bundles included one or two games as well. Users with a PlayStation account have access to various free PSVR games as well. SO if they have a PSVR, they have a PlayStation.

What type of controller is required depends on the game, but a baseball game for example, likely would use that controller, called "Move" controllers. Many work with a standard controller as well, but some will require Move controllers specifically.

I am not aware of any good baseball games for it though.

Last edited:
G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
PSVR is an add on to the PlayStation and cannot be used with out one. The PSVR is the headset only and those controllers were previously purchased separate. The PlayStation camera is also required to work with the PSVR headset, but some bundles include the whole thing (headset, camera, controllers and possibly even earbuds). Some bundles included one or two games as well. Users with a PlayStation account have access to various free PSVR games as well. SO if they have a PSVR, they have a PlayStation.

What type of controller is required depends on the game, but a baseball game for example, likely would use that controller, called "Move" controllers. Many work with a standard controller as well, but some will require Move controllers specifically.

I am not aware of any good baseball games for it though.
Thank you for The insight on what we actually have/I have to work with., And your fast reply.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis