Pioneer to Open Its First Retail Store in the US

Pioneer today announced that the company’s first retail store in the United States will open this August at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA. Consumers can customize the home theater of their dreams, relying on the expertise of Pioneer to select, design and install a system that provides an unbeatable high definition experience. In addition to offering Pioneer and Pioneer Elite products, the Pioneer company store also will serve as a testing ground for cutting-edge products currently only available in Japan and will support Pioneer’s customer-focused business objective by giving the company direct access to consumer feedback that will impact and enhance future product development.

[Read More]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rex

Rex

Audioholic
I wonder how inflated we can expect the prices to be since it will located in a very expensive, high-end type mall. I live in So. Cal, so I know the area.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
New Pioneer products

"For example, at the Pioneer store exclusive products will include Pure Malt Speakers that are made from recycled whiskey barrels, home entertainment furniture with features such as built in speakers, various colored plasma frames that match different decors and small pick-up items including high quality speakers for use in the shower or bathtub."

Can't wait to hear the smooth mellow sound of Pure Malt Speakers (with no aftertaste). I am imaging a huge barrel converted into an HT sub.
I am also glad to hear about the high end in-shower speakers. They will go great with my new ipod player/toilet paper dispenser. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis