Pioneer HPM Speakers

C

Caveman1959

Audiophyte
Just wondering why there are no Pioneer HPM 700 Speakers for sale. I see all other HPM series are in abundance for sale but no 700 series

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Such are the questions that keep audio gurus thinking long in to the night. Why indeed amongst all the flotsam and jetsom of the cosmos are there no HPM 700's up for sale as used speakers today? Two thoughts come to mind. One, they are precious collectors items that no one wants to part with. Two, they are just junk and most of them have rotted away by now.

It is possible that a third option exists. I will have to contemplate it.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Just wondering why there are no Pioneer HPM 700 Speakers for sale. I see all other HPM series are in abundance for sale but no 700 series
I saw a pair of hpm or some sort of eBay crazy some guy wanted 4k..:
No longer made , people who have them clearly not interested in selling .
Andrew Jones pioneer are nice I have floor-standers , do they still make pioneer elites anywhere ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Such are the questions that keep audio gurus thinking long in to the night. Why indeed amongst all the flotsam and jetsom of the cosmos are there no HPM 700's up for sale as used speakers today? Two thoughts come to mind. One, they are precious collectors items that no one wants to part with. Two, they are just junk and most of them have rotted away by now.

It is possible that a third option exists. I will have to contemplate it.
Yeah Buy something newer and better , unless op wants to drop a ton of cash on a collectors speaker that the sound may end up disappointed.
Plenty of budget brands , monoprice etc are great . And hundreds of other brands , Chane audio ar7x looks good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis