Pioneer Elite Manual Confusing! Anything better?

M

myke

Junior Audioholic
Hi Guys,

Just got the pioneer VSX 21 elite about a week ago. I have been messing around with it and find the manual to be confusing as heck.

I thought I remember one of you around here saying that you found or made a simplified manual or website that was written in plain english :D

I know one of you will ask what part I am confused on, but its more of a matter of how it jumps from description to description. It will say for example "use this setting if you want THX, but use this setting if you want THX Neural, but use this setting if you want this, however use this setting if you want this instead. :confused:

I guess a lot is a matter of preference but with so many settings I will be flipping for weeks trying to find which one I like better. By the time I get through all the settings I forgot what the first one sounded like:D

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
Myke,
Welcome to the Pioneer Elite club. I just got the 23TXh myself a few months ago. I'd never seen those links you provided so thank you. Anyway, if you have any questions, i'm sure we'd all be glad to answer them for you.

Regards

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis