Pioneer DVD player 563a for sale

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>I now have a pioneer 563a DVD A/SACD player to sell. It is only 4 months old and has little hours. $110 bucks and It is yours. I will even pay shipping fedx next day air in the US. I will take cash, money order or check after clearing of course. I will include the receipt too for warranty purposes.</font>

austinbirdman

austinbirdman

Audioholic Intern
<font color='#000000'>Were you able to sell the 563a? I may be interested.

Birdman</font>

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
<font color='#000000'>I still have it for sale, it is sitting in a box waiting for a loving home.</font>

S

SC_guy

Audiophyte
How about $100 shipped. No need for next day, ground/insured would be fine. Just let me know. Do you not accept paypal? Waiting to send you a check, then waiting to clear, then shipping puts me at over a week and a half or so for the unit. I can pay you via paypal immediately.

Thanks in advance

SC_guy

M

marklshane1942

Audiophyte
Pioneer 563 DVD

Why are you selling it so soon? Is it's performance questionable? :rolleyes:

B

Biggus_Dickus

Audiophyte
Jeff, just tried to pm you. Said you're not accepting pm's. If you still have this, contact me please.

Dave

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
That's weird about the PM thing, anyway it is gone. Sold it to a friend about 3 weeks ago.

S

SC_guy

Audiophyte
jeffsg4mac said:
That's weird about the PM thing, anyway it is gone. Sold it to a friend about 3 weeks ago.

I originally tried to pm you as well. Says not accepted, and no link to email addy. Check your user control panel.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis