philips htd3520g/94 Amazon fire stick

N

Naveen129

Audiophyte
Hi,
I have philips htd3520g/94 home theater, and Amazon fire TV stick. Dell Projector, a 10'x8' screen. My HT has hdmi Arc, I want my fire stick audio to HT via hdmi. Does Amazon support hdmi arc.
Pls help.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Sources don't support ARC. Your projector would need to support it. It does not. You can't get there from here easily.

You would need an external HDMI switcher with integrated ARC and HDMI output to maybe get things working. Not sure how you ended up with the Philips product, but it just isn't ideal for any setup... ever.

According to the product sheet, you have digital optical audio input connectivity on the Philips, so you should use a HDMI switcher with audio extractor to get audio out of the Firestick to the unit and then pass HDMI video up to the projector.

This switcher is an example:

N

Naveen129

Audiophyte
Thank you so much for the reply.
The switcher has multiple hdmi input but one out . I have to input video to projector via and audio to Home theatre via hdmi. With only one hdmi out how is it possible.

2. Situation 2.
I have samsung LA40C550 tv with hdmi cec.
I wanted to test if hdmi arc is working fine in my htd3520(HT) .
Video input is d2h settop box via hdmi which is giving audio too to my tv.
Now I connected HT hdmi Cable to another port of tv. After pairing tv and HT VIA anynet cec , when I switch to d2h , HT is disconnecting and there is no audio.

While watching d2h does other hdmi port of tv recieve audio from HT .
DID I connect wrong. Pls share the correct procedure for connecting these 3 devices
Thank you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis