Philharmonic Audio Affordable Accuracy Plus Speakers (Morel MDT32D) by Dennis Murphy

D

dvzzz

Audioholic Intern
Folks,
I am thinning my collection. All of my speakers in my household are Philharmonic Audio and this is a pair that I would like to offer as it is no longer available from Philharmornic Audio, it is a very rare one Affordable Accuracy Plus with Morel MDT32S Silk tweeter (not the cheaper Parts Express ones) Dennis made these batch of speakers for a very short run and quickly had to stop as it made no financial sense - Morel tweeters were way too expensive to fit.
Price is $390. Buyer pays shipping and PP fees. I have access to very low cost shipping options 40% retail prices.

I am saving for a pair of Dennis's floorstanders thus this pair is for sale. My price is more than reasonable, these speaker punch way way above their weight with incredibly smooth silky highs and really deep lows, I did not even bothered with a sub.

Grills are included. I will ship in a box with highly re-enforced corners and extra padding.
Includes:
Pair of Affordable Accuracy Plus Monitors in factory boxes.
Grills

Attachments

pphang

pphang

Audiophyte
Very interested in these. Please message me directly.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Very interested in these. Please message me directly.
These were sold from what I see...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis