itschris

itschris

We're gonna start a negative rep campaign to knock you back down to a single chicklet for rubbing in our face!!!!!!! :)

Seriously though, congrats and well earned!

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
Oh man:mad:

This has nothing to do with the perfect 10 i was hoping for.
All this for chiclets? Not even a driver in sight....

I'll get back to the DIY area.
chiclets???

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I have to disagree with people that say the repuatation/chicklet thing is pointless. The fact that you have 10 chicklets says something about your contribution to this message board. The only other people that I have seen with that many chicklets are moderators. You should be proud of yourself. It is actually quite the accomplishment! Congrats!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Kudos, Mazer! For one brief glorious moment (last night, actually), I had as many as you. It was not meant to last, though. :)

One more and your at the admin level. Can't wait!

P.S. Now you just need to get another 809 posts...

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Who did you bribe? Oh, wait...you went to the Fla get together, didn't you? Have pictures, do you?;) The type you can't post here, mind you.
Good for you! I'm still reveling in my three.;)

Just don't paste one of you running down the beach Bo Derek like with rows and beads. EEK!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You've definitely contributed to the boards. Not exactly sure what, but definitely something.

SheepStar

Senior Audioholic
Damn :mad:

I was hoping this thread was about drinking a Perfect 10 Martini.:cool:

Tanqueray No. 10 Gin
Vermouth
Olive

I am going to have to red flag you for this, and knock that perfect 10 down a notch.:rolleyes:

(just kidding):D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Dark Greens to the left. Light Greens to the right.

LOL :eek:
Does that max you out? I think you deserve at least one more for that avatar suggestion you had for Phil. It gave me a tick that lasted a week.

I like reading you posts. Always good info and a good time. Thanks.

What happened?
10 chicklets. Not a woofer dimension or a rating for a girl. Officially a red herring.
Kudos, Mazer! For one brief glorious moment (last night, actually), I had as many as you. It was not meant to last, though. :)
I take it somebody gave you a neg rep and it put you just under the line?
Bastards!

Question: When you become a mod, do you automatically get an extra couple of chicklets because of your willingness to perform community service?

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Question: When you become a mod, do you automatically get an extra couple of chicklets because of your willingness to perform community service?
That is probably why it says "Mazer is looking for a job at AH" when you over over his chicklets :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That is probably why it says "Mazer is looking for a job at AH" when you over over his chicklets :D
So sayeth the 'Mentor'. LOL. :D I'm suppose to be 'quite helpful' but I gotta tell ya, my greatest acomplishment in recent memory is learning to cut and paste this one monkey. :) Really, it's a fantastic monkey.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I take it somebody gave you a neg rep and it put you just under the line?
Nope, not at all! Mazer was still at nine when I got my ninth, and then he ascended the next day to the tenth level of AH wisdom. I still have more to learn before I am ready. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis