Hitchslapped

Hitchslapped

Audioholic
Hey guys, I am having an issue with one of my PB3000’s. It’s only on the one, but it sounds really bad. I’m not sure what it’s from, but I will be reaching out to SVS, since they are under warranty. I just wanted to see if you guys know what it might be, or could help. On certain frequencies, it’s almost like a static and popping. Here is a clip, though not a great one. After a few seconds, you can hear it starting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Ok, I’m not sure how to post a video clip here. Do I have to post it to Reddit or something first and then attach the URL?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Hey guys, I am having an issue with one of my PB3000’s. It’s only on the one, but it sounds really bad. I’m not sure what it’s from, but I will be reaching out to SVS, since they are under warranty. I just wanted to see if you guys know what it might be, or could help. On certain frequencies, it’s almost like a static and popping. Here is a clip, though not a great one. After a few seconds, you can hear it starting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Ok, I’m not sure how to post a video clip here. Do I have to post it to Reddit or something first and then attach the URL?
This message board itself will not host videos. You have to find an exterior host like youtube and link to that.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I'd go right to SVS and get them to weigh in. They can probably provide a new AMP if that's what's the issue

Hitchslapped

Hitchslapped

Audioholic
I contacted them and am emailing them a clip. I’ll let you guys know what happened, but I’m certain SVS will be on point and take care of it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm guessing you have an amp swap coming up....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis