Patrick, extreme tweaking is more than it seems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian_the_King

Brian_the_King

Full Audioholic
Ha ha, head over to Head-fi.org and search his same, you'll find plenty more ; o
Every thread he makes causes controversy, yet he manages not to be banned since he actually does own all the paper and feet and cables etc.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
With all credit due, Haloeb found it. I just posted a really stupid blog of his. he also has one about how Audioholics is a bunch of evil skeptics and that we are worse than terrorists.

But I believe, almost completely, that he is a lying troll. He is just putting on a big show for everyone to watch. If this wasn't a show, he would be doing all of this from a psyc-ward.:D

This is another blog he did, and I found this one to be quite funny. Vastly exagerated and humorous, I LOL'D.:D

Patrick82 said:
Mother (knocking on door): Patrick, what are you doing?
Patrick: Nothing.
Mother: You are playing with your ERS Paper again, aren't you?
Patrick: No.
Mother: Yes you are.
Patrick: No, I'm masturbating.
Mother: Yeah right. I can hear cutting and taping sounds.
Patrick: It's from my TV.
Mother: You don't have a TV anymore, you sold it!
Patrick: Go away! I want to tweak!!
Mother (enters the room): You need to go outside and get fresh air!
Patrick: I was outside yesterday.
Mother: You were just sticking your head out the window for two seconds!
Patrick: So?

(Mother starts dragging Patrick outside)

Patrick: Aaahhh my frail bones!
Mother: Some fresh air will make you think better, you will thank me.
Patrick: I get all the air I need from listening to my Valhalla cables!
Mother: It's not real!
Patrick: What? You...are...SKEPTIC??!!
Mother: ...

(Mother closes door and leaves Patrick outside)

(Patrick starts banging on door)

Patrick: Let me in! I need to tweak!!

(1 hour later police arrives)

Cop: Is there a problem here?
Patrick: Yes, I want to tweak my audio system but my mother doesn't let me!
Cop: You tweak what?
Patrick: My audio system.
Cop: I can't hear you, why are you whispering?
Patrick: I'm not whispering, this is my tweaking voice.
Cop: But you aren't tweaking now.
Patrick: No, but I'm thinking about it.
Cop: That is not a reason to call the police.
Patrick: Why?
Cop: That's not what we are for.
Patrick: But you have all the guns!

(Patrick starts grabbing police officer's gun)

Cop 2: Watch out!

(a loud cracking sound is heard when the cop breaks Patrick's arm)

Patrick: Aarrghhh!!!
Patrick: My...my...tweaking arm!

(Patrick faints to the ground)

(2 hours later Patrick wakes up)

Patrick: Where am I? Who are you?
Cell mate: Bend over!
Patrick: Hi, Ben. Do you like to tweak?
Cell mate: Yes.
Just tops patrick, I hope you get a chance to read this.:D

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
With all credit due, Haloeb found it. I just posted a really stupid blog of his. he also has one about how Audioholics is a bunch of evil skeptics and that we are worse than terrorists.

But I believe, almost completely, that he is a lying troll. He is just putting on a big show for everyone to watch. If this wasn't a show, he would be doing all of this from a psyc-ward.:D

This is another blog he did, and I found this one to be quite funny. Vastly exagerated and humorous, I LOL'D.:D

Just tops patrick, I hope you get a chance to read this.:D
Aren't you just perpetuating his notoriety with posts like this? And all the responses to his thread? And your mention of him in the Site Suggestions and Feedback Forum? Is this not somehow mitigating his stupid and dangerous propositions?

It seems as though you miss him terribly. Let it rest already. In fact, let it DIE! Last time I checked youtube had a comment column. Would your feedback not be more appropriate there?

Just my personal rant for the day. Carry on.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Aren't you just perpetuating his notoriety with posts like this? And all the responses to his thread? And your mention of him in the Site Suggestions and Feedback Forum? Is this not somehow mitigating his stupid and dangerous propositions?

It seems as though you miss him terribly. Let it rest already. In fact, let it DIE! Last time I checked youtube had a comment column. Would your feedback not be more appropriate there?

Just my personal rant for the day. Carry on.
I doubt that anyone is so insane to put paper inside their electronics. Besides, this thread has nothing to do with ERS paper, just "EXTREME TWEAKING". I just found his blogs funny and thought I would share. If the Mods will this thread closed, so be it, but this is the steam vent, and this is funny stuff.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah I found it when i searched his moniker in google, I didnt want to make a post about it since I figured it would just get closed down and create more un-needed attention for this guy but it was pretty funny. I was laughing pretty hard when i saw his Audioholics blog complete with paint shop paintings. I didnt notice he was posting in the old thread until i noticed I had more rep points, By the time i saw the thread it was closed down. But still good for a laugh. I loved the scorched plug on the back of his power conditioner.

He posted on some hard drive forum asking about which HDD sound the best, and saying the music was edgy, etc with certain drives. Everyone there kept asking about sound cards and electrical problems etc. They just didnt have a clue as to how extreme he is.

Last edited:
1) Enough of the personal attacks.

2) Patrick is a genius

3) He is a genius BECAUSE he is the BEST troll I have ever seen. The BEST. He is an artist. No one will ever dedicate so much time to this ever again in the history of trolling. You should all admire him. Silently. Quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis