I probably woulda just stripped the ends off an RJ6 Coax and called it a day. (Assuming it fit!) ;)\n\n\nI wanted it to look more professionally matched, and the cable to lie a certain way so that the amp can be taken apart without stressing anything. Here it is lined up ready for powerup and adjustments. I may hinge the heat sinks so that the whole thing can be opened up like a book of sorts but don't know yet. I did get it to fire up with the bulb tester but haven't sat down to adjust it yet. Been a lot of late work nights these last few weeks (we're down a welder) and I have not felt like fiddling with more electricity when I get home. Still don't have the inputs hooked up yet until I am sure everthing else works. Kind of a good thing now, seeing that I have forgotten to drill the screw holes in the rear panel before I got to this point.