Parasound Updates Classic Halo JC 2 Preamp with HT Bypass

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Parasound, one of the audio industry's top manufacturers of high-end audio components, has introduced a new version of the widely acclaimed, John Curl designed, Halo JC 2 stereo preamplifier. The new Parasound Halo JC 2 BP adds a home theater bypass function that allows this preamplifier and its companion power amplifier and speakers to be connected as the front left- and right-channels of a surround sound home theater system. The new configuration provides total performance and control in both modes without compromising the performance of either mode.

Discuss "Parasound Updates Classic Halo JC 2 Preamp with HT Bypass" here. Read the article.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
They might want to add an LCD display on the front too for volume level and all that.

I

indcrimdefense

Audioholic
it's beautiful, and agree about having some volume indicator. i have to admit that the classe cdp-500 touch screen and display were very cool, just from an aesthetic and conversation point. friends who were not audio inclined always seemed to comment on it. the coolest thing is that parasound continues to support former customers w/ an upgrade option, as opposed to leaving them twisting in the wind. i would have taken a serious look at the jc-1 mono block amps if i could have found a demo in indy 3 years ago.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis