R

rayneman725

Enthusiast
Does any one know where to get paradigm speakers for a reasonable price on the internet other then audiogon?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Does any one know where to get paradigm speakers for a reasonable price on the internet other then audiogon?

IMPORTANT: Paradigm® and Paradigm® Reference speakers are sold across North America through a network of authorized dealers. None of our products are offered for sale over the Internet or by Mail Order with the exception of Cinema CT "5.1-in-a-box" systems. Some of our dealers may have websites on which they have been authorized by Paradigm to sell these systems and these systems only. Paradigm provides a warranty only on products sold by our authorized dealers.

This is what I got from their website.

R

rayneman725

Enthusiast
I know this seems crazy.

I went to a dealer near me to listen to the monitor 9 series they blew me away but they wanted 900.00 for just the towers I though that was a bit much. Oh bythe way ares I can not find the cs 226 in a store no one has them on display so I think I am giving up on them. The tech told me to try the RS series but they are 699.00 a speakers which is crazy to. Im still looking though.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
For the cs226 usually Fry's have them in stock you could check them out there if you have a Fry's store near your area.

R

rayneman725

Enthusiast
I wish we had one of them but none in philadelphia

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Diamond Car Audio

940 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107

(215) 592-8468

KS Autotek

4977 Lancaster Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131

(215) 473-1953

Did you check at these places to see if they carry them. These are 2 authorzied Boston Acoustics dealers.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
The classified secion on this board. I've got some Studio 60v3s up, and I've got a center I can sell with them. I believe there's a v4 set from another users as well.

Of course shipping those bad-boys might be a challenge.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
disregard the last 2 they are car speaker joints.

World Wide Stereo

58 Greenfield Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003

(610) 649-7002

this is close to philly.

Last edited:
Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
yes, like JerryLove I have the .v4's 100's for sale if interested...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis