Paradigm Prestige Series Loudspeakers Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
After weeks of dropping hints, Paradigm finally unveiled their new Prestige Series loudspeakers at the CEDIA Expo in Denver. Boasting six new models including three towers, one bookshelf speaker, two center channels, and surround speakers, the Prestige line is designed, engineered, and crafted in Canada. Pricing is yet to be determined, though we were able to sweet-talk our friends at Paradigm into giving us some estimates. Want to know more? Click to keep reading!

Read the Paradigm Prestige Series Loudspeakers Preview

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Man, those are beautiful! Will they be an additional series, or will they be repacing the Studios or Signatures?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
There will be no Studio series V6 according to statements made on the Paradigm AVSforum, so I would guess not.

skads_187

skads_187

Audioholic
thanks for the info.

I was looking to purchase studio 60's, cc590 and studio 10's
wonder how that now compares to the 75F, 45C and 15B in terms of specs (and reviews)

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
A few guys that had heard them at CEDIA over on the other audio/video forum said they really weren't that impressed. They claimed the current Studio sounded better in the midrange & treble, while the bass was better on these, but not a huge difference. I like the stands/outriggers more, but I'd take the curved Studio cabinets over these

Makes me wonder if there will be some deep discounts on the Studio v5 line soon

W

wlmmn

Junior Audioholic
A few guys that had heard them at CEDIA over on the other audio/video forum said they really weren't that impressed. They claimed the current Studio sounded better in the midrange & treble, while the bass was better on these, but not a huge difference.
My local Paradigm dealer went to the same event and said the same thing, that the current Studios are better.

Makes me wonder if there will be some deep discounts on the Studio v5 line soon
I sure hope not since I just bought a pair of Studio 20s and a CC-590!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis