Paradigm Mini Monitor/Atom V5 - PDR-10 sub and Velodyne V-810-B sub

fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Several items available - the bookshelves I'd be willing to ship for actual charges on my FedEx account - subs are for MI pickup only.

First, a pair of Paradigm Mini Monitor V5's. In perfect shape with the exception of two tiny screw holes where they were mounted with brackets. Amazing sounding small speaker. 200.00 and actual shipping.

Next a pair of Paradigm Atom V5's. These have the same screw holes as above, and also a small snag in the top corner of one of the grille clothes - otherwise perfect. 150.00 and actual shipping.

Also, a Paradigm PDR-10 powered subwoofer. 100% functional - just has some minor marks on the top from having something setting on it. There is also a minor snag on the upper edge of the grille cloth. This only has line level RCA hookups - no speaker ins/outs. 120.00 MI pickup only.

Last, I have a Velodyne V-810-B sub. Super clean cosmetically. It powers up and works, but the active 8" drivers surround has become detached on the outside edge. This is a great buy for someone who is versed in surround repair at 60.00. MI pickup only.

Attachments

Last edited:
fitness1

fitness1

Audioholic
Velodyne sub has also sold - price drop on the Atoms to 140 and actual shipping.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis