Panasonic DMP-BD35 BR Player For Sale!!!!

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
i see you guys are still dealing with that storm. are you getting mail at all ?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
i see you guys are still dealing with that storm. are you getting mail at all ?
Not really sure. There was not any in my mailbox yesterday. It should be here anytime I suppose. I will let you know as soon as I receive payment. My mail does not run until later in the afternoon here. Who knows, it may be here today. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

i was just wondering.... i am going by the 3 day rule. but we know thats rules can be broken. if i get it before friday, that would be great.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
i was just wondering.... i am going by the 3 day rule. but we know thats rules can be broken. if i get it before friday, that would be great.
I will see what I can do for you. I will try to get it out today if payment is received. Did you send a Wally World or Postal MO? Just curious. Have a blessed day Jesse.

Cheers,

Phil

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Wally.... i like Postal M/O's, but i cannot get to them during the week.

don't bend over backwards. if it goes out monday i am sure it will be here before friday.
UPS is pretty good at being on time. and seeing as how its going to a business, see if that will save ya some on shipping. UPS stops at my work nearly every day.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wally.... i like Postal M/O's, but i cannot get to them during the week.

don't bend over backwards. if it goes out monday i am sure it will be here before friday.
UPS is pretty good at being on time. and seeing as how its going to a business, see if that will save ya some on shipping. UPS stops at my work nearly every day.
Jesse, it should not be a problem if the mail runs before 2:00 central time. I am going to go see a movie and get back home. If it has come, I will then go ship you your BR player. If not, then it should be here Monday and it will go out on Tuesday. Hence, it still should be there on Friday. I will also put an hdmi cable in there for you. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Update!!!!!!!

Payment received today and the Panny BR player was also shipped!!!!! You will have it very soon Jesse. Just take good care of it as I always do with respect to my gear.

Cheers,

Phil

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

THANX. it will be like new, when i either sell it. or put it in the stack of old gear with my 333, 701 and rxv850.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
THANX. it will be like new, when i either sell it. or put it in the stack of old gear with my 333, 701 and rxv850.
Sounds like a good plan if you ask me. Been a pleasure Jesse. I still have some other gear for sale. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

update :

i now have the player. it is great ! as new as described (was it even used ?)

THANX, Phil. :thumbsup:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
update :

i now have the player. it is great ! as new as described (was it even used ?)

THANX, Phil. :thumbsup:
Jesse, it has really been a pleasure doing business with you. Now, to resolve your audio issue would even be better. Thanks for your kind words. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis