Pair of Polk Audio R50 Floorstanding two way speakers (Large pics)

Shintsu

Shintsu

Banned
Hey everybody, for sale are the Polk speakers I have used in my setup for quite sometime. I'm only selling after coming to the realization that my room is ideal for bookshelves and that I would need bookshelves to get the imaging I want in this room. They look fantastic, no nicks or dings anywhere. I used to have the boxes for both but I had to through them out because they were taking up space. I still have the manuals and registration papers for both speakers (I don't think I ever registered them). Currently they have the carpet spikes in them but I have the original rubber feet for them if you wanted to put them on a hard floor.

I'm new to this whole selling stuff through forums so I'd prefer a local pickup of some sort (I'm in Louisville, KY). These are going for $200 each from Fry's and $242 from Amazon and Polk sold the pair for $640 - my price is $200 for the pair of speakers + shipping costs if I have to ship them (I'd really rather not, I have no idea how I'd ship these - really wish I had those original boxes now...).

I have these listed on my local Craigslist as well, just thought I'd put it out there in case someone isn't too far away and was looking for a nice pair of floorstanding speakers.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis