Pacific Northwest Home Theater Meetup

Kris Deering

Kris Deering

Enthusiast
Hey Everyone! I'm hosting a home theater meetup for the Pacific Northwest area at my home in Port Orchard Washington on August 17th. The event is planned from 10AM to 7PM. We will have a couple setups running with demos of the latest home theater and audio gear. This will give you a chance to meet new HT geeks and see and hear some amazing gear. Food and beverages will be provided plus we'll be doing some door prizes and more. There will even be some industry folks there and possibly some educational presentations. If you're interested in attending shoot me a PM for details. Feel free to invite your HT friends as well, the more the merrier!! Hope to see some of you there!!

8e0b08b6_DeeringTheater-3573.jpg41564f62_DeeringTheater-3586.jpg

Last edited:
Kris Deering

Kris Deering

Enthusiast
I live in Port Orchard WA, which is on the Olympic Peninsula just across from Seattle. Thanks for the heads up on that, just edited the original post!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry, Kris. That's just a little outside my roaming distance. But we might have some enthusiasm here for such an event. I'd suggest a little more heads-up notice, though.

Also, which industry folks are you expecting to attend?

Kris Deering

Kris Deering

Enthusiast
Right now it looks like we'll have some people from Oppo, Lumagen, Baetis Audio, Spectracal and possibly Legacy Audio and Seaton Sound. Don Munsil from Spears and Munsil may also be on hand to demo their new Volume 2 HD Benchmark disc. Sorry for the lack of heads up. I have had the event up for a bit now on our local Facebook Group (Seattle Home Theater Geeks) and have only recently decided to expand it to the forums. I didn't know how big I wanted it to end up being.

Where are you located Tomorrow?

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Right now it looks like we'll have some people from Oppo, Lumagen, Baetis Audio, Spectracal and possibly Legacy Audio and Seaton Sound. Don Munsil from Spears and Munsil may also be on hand to demo their new Volume 2 HD Benchmark disc. Sorry for the lack of heads up. I have had the event up for a bit now on our local Facebook Group (Seattle Home Theater Geeks) and have only recently decided to expand it to the forums. I didn't know how big I wanted it to end up being.

Where are you located Tomorrow?
I'm on the central Oregon coast.

It sounds like you have a pretty good event proposed up there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis