Overhead Speakers.. Canton

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Hello
I am considering Canton for overhead speakers for Atmos from Accessories4less. They are total 400 for 4 that I need. Anyone can speak to the quality there ? Any other options you’d recommend at similar pricing ?

Thanks for any thoughts

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I’m comparing to the RSLs as well so I know some of your have those. Similar pricing so not sure what’s higher quality if there is a difference

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
No experience with the Canton line but the RSL's are great. Running 4 for Atmos.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I am a fan of Canton speakers which use their Ceramic tweeter; however, I am less enamored to their aluminum tweeter (it is not bad, but nor is it great). All Canton speakers seem well engineered, and reasonable speakers for the price ... but it is the ceramic tweeter that makes them special, IMHO. The ones you are looking at have the aluminum tweeter.
I have never heard RSL speakers, but they have a good enough reputation that I doubt you will regret them. Additionally RSL has a great return policy if they don't work out! Accordingly, I vote RSL as the safer bet!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Once you cut for the RSL, you’ll be patching the ceiling up if you choose something smaller in diameter. LOL :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis