Over the Fire Cooking

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Anyone follow this page on Facebook? I've always been a Gas Grill guy, but I think a Fire Pit is in my near Future. Watch some of the Videos.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Anyone follow this page on Facebook? I've always been a Gas Grill guy, but I think a Fire Pit is in my near Future. Watch some of the Videos.

That looks like a really good way to give you and your family pancreatic cancer.

The substances formed when a raw flame touched animal muscle cells have been identified as carcinogenic as regards pancreatic cancer. That produces carcinogenic HCAs That is why I use a grill that uses the radiant heat from porcelain rods to cook. Even so I keep the temperature lower than I used to. It works very well and I have no trouble producing excellent food from it.

For meats that can go on a Rotisserie I cook long and slow, and it turn out really well. So avoid flame ups.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That looks like a really good way to give you and your family pancreatic cancer.

The substances formed when a raw flame touched animal muscle cells have been identified as carcinogenic as regards pancreatic cancer. That produces carcinogenic HCAs That is why I use a grill that uses the radiant heat from porcelain rods to cook. Even so I keep the temperature lower than I used to. It works very well and I have no trouble producing excellent food from it.

For meats that can go on a Rotisserie I cook long and slow, and it turn out really well. So avoid flame ups.

Colon cancer too. I actually did quite a bit of research on that and read the same thing. That and all the nitrites and nitrates in heavily processed meat I try to avoid. I'm not saying I won't eat any of it, just not very often.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis