J

joeandmich

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Hey folks...
In a quest for two good out door speakers. We entertain often and would like something that has a decent bass response.

I'm running a Denon 3802 a/v receiver and my indoor speakers are the Klipsch synergy system 6. Unfortunately, I can't spend more that $400 for the outdoor speakers.

Help
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
<font color='#000000'>Hi
Welcome to the forum
You are not going to get good bass from a speaker that needs to be mounted up high ender the eaves of your home
they will disperse well but not have great lowend response
If you are looking for good low end response try &nbsp;a pair of &nbsp;TIC Outdoor Rock Speakers &nbsp;hidden in your landscaping
TF-11CN &nbsp;
175 watts, 47Hz-25Khz &nbsp;8&quot; co-axial driver with titainum tweeter,Buitin transformer
&nbsp;
They look like rocks and your guests will not know were your spakers are &nbsp;located &nbsp;If you want to get crazy &nbsp;there is also
a 8&quot; matching subwoofer available
TF-50CN &nbsp;
250 watts &nbsp;8: woofer &nbsp;

If you dont care about concealment
you can use the TIC GS-6 Exterior In-Gound speakers
and GS-50 Subwoofer &nbsp;

Hope this helps</font>

J

joeandmich

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the advice, however I already have wiring coming outside of the walls about 7feet high. I don't mind that the speakers show, but I would like something with some bass. Are the Klisch HS-1 any good or should I purchase the sa-1?
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis