Oppo BDP-105D For Sale

J

Jish9

Audiophyte
For sale Oppo BDP-105D in excellent condition. Flagship quality piece from Oppo with Sabre32 reference DACs producing audiophile grade sound quality and Darbee Visual Presence for the best in video processing available. The unit was purchased in 2014 directly from Oppo and has been used sparingly in a smoke and pet free household. 14 months still left on warranty and is fully transferrable to the new owner. All original pieces including box and black carrying bag. A firmware upgrade was completed recently which allows for ISO playback of video and audio files using the latest firmware from Oppo. A Mundorf wiring upgrade was also done to improve both sound and video quality. Neither modification voids the warranty as they are fully reversible back to factory spec. Price includes shipping to continental US and will be double boxed. Canadian buyers please contact me for an accurate quote. Paypal adds 3%. Thanks for looking.
DSC_0336.JPG
DSC_0337.JPG
DSC_0339 copy.jpg
DSC_0340.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0343.JPG

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I would assume you want $1.03 for it? I will take it at that agreed upon rate....:confused:

Steve Pitbull Potenziano

Steve Pitbull Potenziano

Audioholics Bouncer
LOL My Avatar is me, and I work for the site. haha to funny.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I would assume you want $1.03 for it? I will take it at that agreed upon rate....:confused:
$1.03? Sounds like you are trying to low-ball him!
The price I saw was 105D (or, more commonly 105 U.S.Dollars)

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Ok, so if this is legit, do you still have it? How much? Where are you located? PM me if you like.

Steve Pitbull Potenziano

Steve Pitbull Potenziano

Audioholics Bouncer
Id Buy it but hasn't got back with me either.

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Thanks J. I don't think I'd pay $1100 for a used player anyway. Even if it is an OPPO.

A

asharpe225

Enthusiast
Afterlife2 you would be surprised at how many old post that I have found and the equipment was still available...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis