OPPO A103 wireless adapter

R

rsklotz

Audiophyte
My OPPO A103 wireless adapter died and OPPO no longer supplies replacements.
Any other source for this item?
What other none-OPPO wireless adapters will work?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
You should be able to use any wireless bridge product and just plug into the Ethernet port on the back of your Oppo. I'm not really sharp with wireless bridges, but something like this should do it:
https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Wireless-300Mbps-Repeater-TL-WA801ND/dp/B004UBU8IE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1531418911&sr=8-4&keywords=wireless+bridges&dpID=31Iu57JEgjL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Application 3 in the diagram shows wireless bridge mode, where the TP-Link connects wirelessly to your network, and the Oppo would plug directly into the bridge. You could even drop a network switch onto the TP-Link and connect all the devices in your rack to the TP-Link this way (or you should be able to).

A

aps7kk

Audiophyte
Interestingly enough i just discovered my oppo wireless adapter died today. I now use a power line internet adapter instead of wireless

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Interestingly enough i just discovered my oppo wireless adapter died today. I now use a power line internet adapter instead of wireless
I would be very nervous about that. You are one blocking cap failure away from a massive disaster. I would NEVER trust one of those.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
I would be very nervous about that. You are one blocking cap failure away from a massive disaster. I would NEVER trust one of those.
I'll second that. I tried one and got loud puts through my system at various times. I promptly removed it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis