Opinions on Canare cables and connectors?

Polygon

Polygon

Audioholic
I am looking at buying some custom made Canare cables. One is a digital coaxial with using Canare's LV-77S digital coaxial cable and is terminated with Canare's RCAP-CF5 crimp RCA connector, and then sealed with 3M heat shrink. I am also looking to buy a set of component video cables using Canare's V3-5CFB with a bare solid copper core and are also terminated with Canare's RCAP-CF5 crimp RCA connector, and then sealed with 3M heat shrink.

Does anyone have experience with Canare products? If so what did you think of them compared to other cables that you've used?

U

Unregistered

info

Dear:sir/madam
I can suply you these cables with low price and high quality
email:awilmd@yahoo.com

thanks

Polygon said:
I am looking at buying some custom made Canare cables. One is a digital coaxial with using Canare's LV-77S digital coaxial cable and is terminated with Canare's RCAP-CF5 crimp RCA connector, and then sealed with 3M heat shrink. I am also looking to buy a set of component video cables using Canare's V3-5CFB with a bare solid copper core and are also terminated with Canare's RCAP-CF5 crimp RCA connector, and then sealed with 3M heat shrink.

Does anyone have experience with Canare products? If so what did you think of them compared to other cables that you've used?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis