Opinions on Axiom Setup...

U

UMD_terp

Enthusiast
I have been researching speakers for my HT setup... After a lot of resaerch, and reviews, Axiom seems to provide pretty good price/performance given what I have read. So, I just wanted some opinions on their speakers. I would like to start with getting the M60's for the mains along with the VP100 or VP150 center. I am going to hold off on getting surrounds right now, but for the rears I am considering the M22's... What kind of experience have people here had with Axiom products... also, does this sound like a good setup? Thanks!

The VP150 for a center channel is a necessity in my opinion and worth the extra money (or wait). Your selections seem sound. If you listen to primarily home theater then the QS4 or QS8 speakers might be better for surrounds - though they will not be as directional as M22s

U

UMD_terp

Enthusiast
The setup I have described is what I will be starting with... After this, I had planned on getting the QS-8 surrounds to complete a 7.1 setup keeping the M22 as rear speakers. I need to go slow as opposed to getting everything at once since my budget includes a new TV and reciever as well. Thanks for the advice on the center... :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis