Onkyo-you change the A/V industry notion

T

tuan nguyen

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Thanks to  rapid develop of technology these days in general and in a/v in particular, we the end-users lucky to benifit from that.Among that, i most admire Onkyo for its ( Adapts Computer-style Architecture to Home Theater Receiver -quoted).
Let's look at new top of the line of Onkyo A/v receiver, Onkyo pioneers in the &quot;open&quot; product based on computer architecture-not &quot;end&quot; products like we've been using now.
( Onkyo has adapted the computer industry's architecture of replaceable card-based modules, upgradeable software, and build-to-order marketing-quoted.)
This brings us to the cost - effective, valuable, feature-based.
The end-users now can opt what they really want the way their a/v receivers to be -no more the bundle of odd features to some users but we have to pay- without the fear that soon the purchased a/v receiver are out-of-date. What do we-the end users, expect more??? Perfect-Onkyo's R&amp;D.
Hope that this will begin the new age of A/V equipement industry which the end users can fully customize their products without costly exchanging to the completely new equipments by simply adding  some more new tech by  modules which may be Universal modules and swappable or hot swap like computer achitechture.
At that time, the users have  a plenty of choices, and pursuit to newly develop techno  for their home entertainment within low cost-just remove and upgrade the newest techno of sth by module wwwoow.
So let wait and hope this will come to the market soon within the near future.
I'm planning to change my present a/v system but now i change my mind since HDMI and Onkyo new techno of a/v came out.
Bravo Mr. Onkyo.
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis