Matt34

Matt34

My wife just called and told me she is almost seven weeks pregnant.:D I'm still in shock.:eek: We had a miscarriage almost 10 years ago that really tore us up but we have a good support team and an excellent doctor that my wife works for to ensure the best possible care for her and the baby.

She is due sometime in November which is about a month before I'm scheduled to return home.

Matt

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations Matt!! That's wonderful news! I wish you and your family all the best. I'll get the cigars ready! :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
WoooHooooo!!! Man oh man, that's the best news a man can hear!!!!!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats! that's the perfect coming home present for you!

we expect pics!

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Congrats! (I do hope you haven't been gone more than 7 weeks!:D)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
My wife just called and told me she is almost seven weeks pregnant.:D I'm still in shock.:eek: We had a miscarriage almost 10 years ago that really tore us up but we have a good support team and an excellent doctor that my wife works for to ensure the best possible care for her and the baby.

She is due sometime in November which is about a month before I'm scheduled to return home.

Matt
Congrats!

What kind of system are you installing in the nursery?:D

SBF1

majorloser

majorloser

Congratulations

Another good reason to get your butt back here in one piece!!!

Congratulations and good luck..........daddy :eek:

Give us the new address in Iraq so we know where to send the cigars :cool:
(I'll save the single malt till you get back)

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Congrats Matt, get back safe and take out a terrorist or two for me.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow Matt this is great news! Good luck and keep us up to date on how things are going.

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
Excellent news, congrats Matt.

I too found out later last year that my wife was about 6 or 7 weeks preggers.

My shock lasted about 3 days. Then lots of worries. Then excitement. Now just anxious for him to be here. Due June 6th.

Congrats again, you going to find out the sex?

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
But honey we need to get a new multi-room AVR ..

.... We can have sound in the baby's room and it will lull him/her to sleep. Yes we absolutely need to spend that much $$$ on a New AVR. :D

And we will need new speakers so we don't heur his/her tneder ears. Yes, I know they seem expensive but they are worth it!. :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Papa Matt...has a nice ring to it!

I couldn't be happier for you, my man. Many congrats and a long lifetime of love for all of you.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Matt, that's great news. Get back home safe and soon.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Matt, Great news! I can't imagine how excited you must be. Keep us updated.

Jack

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations Matt. It's nice to see the population of patriotic Americans growing! Your child has quite a parental role model.

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Woo-hoo! Congratulations, Matt! I imagine you take the news bittersweetly. I'm sure you are excited, but bummed out at the same time for not being able to be here for your wife. Yet another sacrifice for our country.:)
I can't thank you and the rest of our servicemen and women (and canines;)) for what you do for us. Many, many thanks and be assured I will be praying for you and the Mrs.:) May all go well with you and the wife.
Be safe, watch your brother's back and come home!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis